Saturday, January 29, 2011

If You Really Knew Me...

If you're an avid watcher of MTV, the title might struck you due to the show of the same title.



Out of the gazillion shows MTV has produced, I admire this the most. I have to say, even that I have friends, none of them know the real story about me. Watching that show several times made me realised that.

I admit that I'm different. Who isn't? But the amount of prejudice thoughts bombarded against me is, how should i put it?, hurtful? The ones who hurt you the most are the ones closest to you. This I know FAR too well. I have been discouraged to live the life I wanted by the ones that was supposed to encourage me.

To those out there who feel that their life is pushed around like a bean bag, just know that the sun will always rise with you tomorrow. Be nice to those who hurt you in hoping that they will change and mature in time.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is a hard battle" - Plato 

Love. Not hate.

To forgive is to give a small room inside your heart ( I know watching too much Korean movies has its perks).

I wish we can have Challenge Day in our campus. That would be as wicked as getting a Darth Vader helmet! And you know how cool that is?...

2 comments:

  1. no one really knows who we are unless they care enough to 'examine' us.

    i have secret life. so i prefer for people to not know me enough ; ]

    ReplyDelete